SIZING A PADDLE
There are many ways to size a paddle and each have their merits. For the majority of paddlers, this method is a great way to find the right size and you can do it in the comfort of your own home. All you will need is a chair and a measuring tape!
For straight shaft paddles:
1) Note the blade length of the paddle you are interested in
2) Sit down on a chair with your back as straight as possible
3) Measure the distance in inches from the seat to the middle of your forehead
4) Add the blade length from Step 1 to this measurement to find your paddle size (round to the closest size)
For bent shaft paddles:
1) Sit down on a chair with your back as straight as possible
2) Measure the distance in inches from the seat to the tip of your nose and make note of it
3) Add the length from Step 2 to the length of the blade to find your paddle size
If you need more help finding the right paddle for your next adventure, please contact us and we will get you on the water in no time!