There are many ways to size an H&H canoe paddle and each have their merits. For the majority of paddlers, this method is a quick and easy way to find the right paddle size. All you need is a chair and a measuring tape!
1. Note the blade length of the paddle you are interested in
2. Sit down on a chair with your back as straight as possible
3. Measure the distance in inches from the seat to the:
- The middle of your forehead (for straight shaft paddles) OR
- The tip of your nose (for bent shaft paddles)
4. Add the blade length from Step 1 to this measurement to find your paddle size (round to the closest size)
If you need more help finding the right paddle for your next adventure, please contact us and we will get you on the water in no time!